[carceri-dev] First message ;)

  • From: Elwin <iselwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carcery DEV group <carceri-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:45:44 +0300

\For your information there are three (excluding myself) subscribers now
-- ABCGi, Ilya Bely and Igor Savin.\

Aha... ABCGi, Ilya - hi! I hope we'll get along nicely :).

\but I hope that in the future this list will
become for Carceri what gearhead_dev is for GearHead.\

I hope it'll be better ;).

\I have three exams -- on the 13th, 16th and 20th of June.\

So you are DND till 20th of June?

\Still, I know myself,
so probably I will be coding Carceri when I will be pressed by the
deadlines at most\

:)))))))

\Afterwards probably between 5th and 24th of July
I'll probably be on vacation.\

Mmm... This means August is the most likely period of *serious* stuff beginning?

Now stupid questions start...

\TILE "st_closeddoor" [st_wall]\

What does "st" stand for?

\BloodTo     : 0;               // This would be a reference to what the tile
changes                // if blooded over\

So what does '0' means here?

\[tfBlockMove | tfBlockSight | tfOpenable]\

Flags are set inside of [] and separated by '|'?

\are references to Lua functions.\

How there work?

\SpeedMove   : 50;\

How come corpse moves?

\I can post the whole current data file\

Data file of what? Bring it in anyway, though ;)).

\I have a nice syntax coloring for\

I suppose FAR Manager should color it nicely by default, thanks to more or less
"casual" look of constructs ;). "$"\"[]"\"@"\etc.