[carceri-dev] Re: First message ;)

  • From: Kornel Kisielewicz <charon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carceri-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:13:42 +0200

Timothy Pruett wrote:

Santiago Zapata wrote:

Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
Yes. I hope that a rogue-complexity roguelike will be possible at the end of August.

The end of August draws near... boooo :p

So, is the project frozen, abandoned or what?

SNIP

Yeah, this list has been really quiet for some time now, and I've only seen Kornel post on rgrd a few times in the last couple months. What's going on?

I'd guess he's on vacation, but I might be wrong ;-). -- At your service, Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl] "The name of GenRogue, has become a warning against excessively complex design." -- RGRD FAQ -- Carceri Development Mailing List (carceri-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) Carceri Homepage (http://chaos.magma-net.pl/carceri)