[carceri-dev] Re: A little rant and data

  • From: Kornel Kisielewicz <charon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carceri-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 16:30:31 +0200

Adam Ring wrote:

>Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
>

>>Whoa. What do you use as a mail client? The messages are almost unreadable!
>>

>Thunderbird - I've set you to be plain text - lets see how that goes.

A lot better! Anyway FreeLists doesn't support HTML, and HTML in e-mail
sucks anyway ;-).

>>>Although now that you are exposing LUA scripts they are going to be
>>>pretty similar. You also have the H-World problem that the first look
>>>at your data files is not totally self-explanatory and may be a little off
>>>putting to noobs.
>>>

>>It is? What for example?
>>

>The $ being for LUA and @ etc

Agreed. But thanks to this the Parser will be able to catch your
mistakes -- little sharper learning curve for better stability and error
checking -- I guess that's a fair trade :-).

--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]