[Carbon] Re: Carbon Test-SslCertificateBinding Error

  • From: Aaron Jensen <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carbon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sascha Haupt <sh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 07:17:05 -0800

Unfortunately the Test-SslCertificateBinding I would like to use causes an
error.
This is the error message I get (translated from german) when only typing
Test-SslCertificateBinding into the powershell :
“The argument “3” with value “” for "SslCertificateBinding" cannot be
converted to the type “System.Guid” :”NULL cannot be converted to the type
“System.Guid”

Can you send the code that is causing this error? You can use
$Error[0].ScriptStackTrace to see what line the error is occurring on, where
0 is the index of the exception/error in the $Error array.

Looking at the code, it seems one of your bindings doesn’t have an application
ID. Can you send me the output of this command?