[Carbon] Carbon Test-SslCertificateBinding Error

  • From: "Sascha Haupt" <sh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <carbon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 13:18:57 +0100

Hi there,

just downloaded your Carbon Powershell extension.

Unfortunately the Test-SslCertificateBinding I would like to use causes an
error.

This is the error message I get (translated from german) when only typing
Test-SslCertificateBinding into the powershell :

“The argument “3” with value “” for "SslCertificateBinding" cannot be converted
to the type “System.Guid” :”NULL cannot be converted to the type “System.Guid”

It would be great if you could help me out!

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards

Sascha