[Civil Air Patrol] UTM Funding

  • From: "Scott Voichoskie" <ctyadm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:37:07 -0600

ALCON,

Captain Hollins and I discussed, in minor detail, the conversation regarding
paying for UTM's, specifically the flight time, out of our own pockets.  We
thought that the most equitable way would be to split the entire cost evenly
among all members involved.  This would eliminate a lot of confusion and all
of us will be benefiting from the training to get qualified.  Please let us
know your thoughts.  Be advised, having a different solution will
self-charge yourself with the task of implementation of that solution.
Please don't let that scare you if you indeed have a better solution.

Scott M. Voichoskie
City Administrator
City of Ashland
2304 Silver Street