[cansmart] International Journal of Smart and Nano Materials

  • From: "Announcements" <announcements@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <akhras@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 10:18:06 -0400

Canadian Smart Materials and Structures Group

I am pleased to introduce an open access journal entitled "International
Journal of Smart and Nano Materials", which provides a rapid forum for the
dissemination of original research articles as well as review articles in
all areas of Smart and Nano Materials.

We would like to invite you to contribute your recent research to our
journal. If your article is of good quality, we would like to waive your
publication fees of $1000.

The topics of this journal cover the applications of smart and nanomaterials
in the following fields:

1) Smart materials and structures
2) Nano and multifunctional materials

3) Autonomous materials

4) Nanocomposites

5) Bio-inspired materials and structures

6) Sensors and actuators

7) Structural health monitoring

8) Energy harvesting

9) Self-healing and self-assembly

The journal has a distinguished editorial board with extensive academic
qualifications, ensuring that the journal maintains high scientific
standards and has a broad international coverage.

Manuscripts should be submitted to the journal online at
<http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ijsnm>
http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ijsnm. Once a manuscript has been accepted
for publication, it will undergo language copyediting, typesetting, and
reference validation, then will be published online soon.

You are welcome to visit our journal website at

<http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/journal.asp?issn=1947-411&linktype=1>
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/journal.asp?issn=1947-411&linktype=1.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Yours Sincerely,

Jinsong Leng

Editor-in-Chef

GIF image