[cannonballbandits] Re: Tonight

  • From: "Colby Waltenburg" <CWaltenburg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cannonballbandits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:33:14 -0700

Im in for the morning till about 1ish.

From: cannonballbandits-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cannonballbandits-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Aznoe
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 4:25 PM
To: cannonballbandits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cannonballbandits] Re: Tonight

K.  I know that a lot of the guys aren't as flexible with their
schedules as I am, i.e. if I don't tell them to be there now they're
going to make plans and tell me they can't make it.

I'm going to say Saturday is a big day so everyone needs to get their
asses to clayton.  I know you'll tell me when it falls through.  :)

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Dave Montoya <dgmontoyajr@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am not getting off work till late tonight. Won't be home until about
7.  I am going to try to assemble motor bottom end or finish the head.
It depends if I can get to kragen tonight to get the valve locks.
Tomorrow I should be heading out to Antioch to work on cage.  Right now
it looks like I wont be working Saturday but that can change any minute,
if I am not I want to bring the car home Friday night and start putting
in the rear end, tranny, seats, and all of the other stuff on my floor.
Sunday I would like to put the long block into the car.  I will keep you
updated as the week progresses.

-Dave