[cannonballbandits] Re: Tonight

  • From: Luke Gordon <lkgordon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cannonballbandits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cannonballbandits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:23:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dave are you working on the supra tomorrow?  What time?  What's the address?
Luke

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2010, at 10:57 AM, Dave Montoya <dgmontoyajr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You may think it’s stupid but I think it is my 1st amendment right to express
myself and send emails from anywhere I want and say whatever the hell I feel.
Take that Mr. moderator.  Oh wait that’s me.

-Dave