<CT> Re: calmira.ini setting for program group icon?/File required

  • From: JGrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx (Stephan Grossklass)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:09:01 +0100

> Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:37:08 +0100
> From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> Re: calmira.ini setting for program group icon?

[Customizing program group icons]

> This is already implemented (from the beginning even). Look in the help
> file under Advanced Features, Customizing your bitmaps. There you'll see
> what bitmaps, including the default start menu bitmap, you can change by
> simply placing an edited version in your Calmira directory.

> The help file can be so helpfull :)

The only problem is - how can I create startdef.bmp? I don't have
Resource Workshop or anything similar to extract the icons from my DLL.
Well, maybe if I can find some time...

> Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:43:06
> From: "Barry J. Higginbottom" <barryh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> File required

[snip]
> I am looking for a M$oft file that doesn't seem to be available from their
> download center.

> The file name is WG0973.exe which contains an updated RMM.D32

http://home.t-online.de/home/jgrossklass/wg0973.exe

I also have
http://home.t-online.de/home/jgrossklass/wg1001.exe
(the serial.386 update)

and

http://home.t-online.de/home/jgrossklass/vshare.zip
(the vshare.386 update - !also works with other 3.1x versions! making
SHARE.EXE superfluous in most cases)

and

http://home.t-online.de/home/jgrossklass/syshook.zip
(solves the conventional memory problems)

and

antigpf.zip
(can intercept crashes)

and quite a few other useful things.