<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V4 #92

  • From: "George R. Stilwell, Jr." <GRSJr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:15:00

Marty,

The one I need is marked V,3.0
and in fine print 07-50-1041   107-115--17  10/93

I assume it id the 1993 version. I'm not sure if yours
will work with WIN3.11. What do you think?

I have V3.0 working on another computer, but I'm not sure I can copy it
to a new computer and have it work. It probably needs to be installed.

The files all have the date 6-23-94. There is a file called
INSTALL.EXE. Can I copy this and the other files to a CD and use it
to install on another computer or do I have to get the proper files
copied to each of a set of floppys for the install to work?

Ray

>> Where can I get a copy of Norton Desktop for WIN3.1x....
>
>Which version? I have six 720K floppies marked "The Norton Desktop for
>Windows"; no version shown on the outside nor named in the readme.txt file.
>All the files are dated 7/25/1991, which would mean it was written for
WIN3.0.