<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V3 #81

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 17:30:48 EDT

Hehe,
Yep, a bit quiet...but that's to be expected considering that we are at the
end of the school year, summer starting, people going on vacation....
knock, knock, knock...
re:  Installer
Hmm, I tend to agree with Stephen...installers are nice, but...I tend not
to use them very often and prefer to just unzip the stuff where I want it.
An option to download either an installer or just a zip might be a good
idea...maybe even just an "upgrade" package for those with a compatible
prior version would be another good idea.
See you later!
Glenn