<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V2 #44

  • From: Williams Les <Les.Williams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:32:01 -0000

> From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: <CT> Sent to Support
> Can anyone translate this?

The guy has added a win31   machine to his network and is having problems.
He's asking for a link to decent Win31 information to also help him solve
things in future if possible.

Since I can't do technical translation I'll try best I can:

It gives him some kind of message about not finding
the 'hour of beginning' section.

He wants to try and fix this. he has tried without sucess.

He wants to know what the working directory is (presumably
for this) and which section he needs.

He has installed a Win 200 Advance Server which authenticates
his win3 machine.

This make sense to anybody?

..wes

 Basque Proverb:
Alferrik da, ura joan eta gero, presa egitea
"It is useless to hurry, once the water has already gone by."

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete it from your system and notify Thomson Marconi Sonar on +44 1963 370
551. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or