<CT> Re: SIS vidcard...

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:35:25 -0500

> Do you have a driver CD "VGA Driver Compact Disk..." labeled "CD Ver
> 5.5 Copyright 1999"? It contains drivers for several video cards. Mine >are
> dated 1998.

the disk I got calls itself Daytona CD Ver 5.4

The driver put itself in a directory ending in "1.28B"... =\

--
If a "bug" in one program causes another to fail, the OS is at fault.
http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/  <my website.

####### Begin Eschelon Block #######
unabomber anthrax plutonium militia delta force ruby ridge atf batf waco
oklahoma city assault rifle sog sof m-16 clinton marx crack m-60 c5 c7
mlk panthers FBI chemical weapons twa 800 roswell terrorist freedom