<CT> Re: Opinion on something...

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:35:27 -0700 (MST)

On Mar 13, Balázs Botond wrote to calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>I think the same. I have a slow Internet connection
>(14.4kbps) and I really appreciate this.  And PLEASE use
>SMALL preview images!

Well, on that, the new screenshots page doesn't use previews at all
anymore. The front page of the screenshots section uses text links to
the full-size images. And, the images themselves are aggresively
optimized for size and load time (all but one are under 90k)...

So hopefully the new shots section is easier for anyone with a slow
connection. :)

-=Brian=-