<CT> Re: OK, Boss, I'm Chillin'! (was: ADMIN: Chill out!)

  • From: BEN09880@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 13:53:49 EST

Here's an idea, whenever someone on the digest posts, change the subject line
to the main subjects of the post, and condense it.

like, responding on Trumpet, and ICQ 16bit, and Netscape, simply use:
Trumpet, ICQ, and Netscape response

Or something similar....
as well as cut out the excess baggage in the posts....
~this list seems to be doing well with cutting out the exess~

Just some ?kid? in the corner's response to the discussion....
:)

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!!

Benjamin