<CT> Re: Disappearing Recycle Bin/Tray Icons

  • From: Michael Lennartz <lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 15:06:05 +0100

Hallo,

I know this behaviour. I don't use a spell checker. At my machine the
char map disappeared from the taskbar after installing any another
symbol.

Mit freundlichem Gruß / Regards / Saluton

Michael Lennartz
lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx
Alternative Email-Adressen: mail@xxxxxxxxx
                            lennartz@xxxxxxxxxx
Fax: +49 89 244 34 52 57

GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx schrieb am 28.04.2001:

 After installing the
Spelling Check version 3 by Brian Quinion (it is loaded via
SYSTEM.INI, as a
"driver", usually along with other DLLs and system drivers) and
restarting
Windows to load it, my Tray area was blank on the Taskbar!