<CT> Re: New stuff! :)

  • From: Bob Groves <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 18:5:51 +0000

At 30/04/2001 20:59:00, you wrote:

>Hey all.  I was helping a a librarian clean out a cupboard in the back room
>today.  We found a lot of stuff, including the stuff below which I kept.  I
>also took two cards...one being a sound card (I need to find out who made it
>before I can use it), and the other saying "CD-ROM 16 I/F Card" or something
>like that on it.  Anyone know what that is?
>
>Ross

Sounds like a proprietory interface card for a single-speed CD-ROM.
Something like the kind of thing you used to need to use with a Mitsumi
drive.

>Software
>       Epson Microsoft MS-DOS 4.01
>               Install

<CUT>

What a little treasure trove! You have *all* the fun :)
--
Bob Groves

'Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile way - and barefoot.' (Anon)