<CT> Re: DOS upgrade kills BASIC?

  • From: William C Andrews <uncwilly@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 08:13:22 EST

Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

}> I installed PC-DOS 2000 (aka DOS 7) in 1999.
}> I have just tried to run GWBASIC to convert some programs
}> from the tokenized format to plain ASCII text format (was
}> going to try a basic compiler).

}Wierd, Never got into basic. What hardware is this on?

486slc laptop, recently upgraded  to 12GB drive (with diskmanager)

}> Any ideas?

}Use Rexx. ;)

Rexx doesn't convert tokenized code to ASCII.  I have prgorams
that I want to convert.   They are dense, not the nice modern
format.

--
William Andrews       Uncwilly@xxxxxxxx
Owner:    Interbot@xxxxxxxxxxx