<CT> Re: Cool Beans (fwd)

  • From: "Martin B. Brilliant" <marty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 21:49:07 -0500

FreeLists Mailing List Manager: On 10 Mar 2001, at 16:19, Brian L.
Johnson forwarded:

> When I first heard of Calmira, I thought it would be a cheap imitation
> of Win 95. But it's not, it's a highly configurable system shell that
> does the job and does it well. so I say "Cool Beans" keep it coming.

(Brian got)
   When I downloaded Calmira, what I thought would arrive
   Was a cheap imitation of Win 95.

(But it's not)
   It's a highly configurable system shell
   That does the job and does it well.

(Hits the spot)
   It keeps my Win 3 dot X system humming,
   So I say "Cool Beans" and "keep it coming."

(I noticed the rhyme and couldn't resist the temptation of improve on
it....  Could somebody set it to music and make it the Calmira theme
song? :-)

                                                Marty
Martin B. Brilliant at home in Holmdel, NJ
http://www.netlabs.net/hp/marty/