<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V2 #49

  • From: "Ross Nelson" <coutcin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 17:13:36 -0600

>Write a small program in Delphi or Visual Basic in which you
>can give the file name and it starts WordPad and
>automatically converts the file. If you can't write
>programs, I can do it for you.

I've been trying to do that...just can't figure out how to do a for loop in
VB for a list of all .wri files.  If I could get it, I'd have a 32-bit
program for it.

Whoever wrote the above message can do it anyway...you probably know what to
do anyway (may have talked to you about this too...not sure who wrote it).
:)

Ross