<CT> Re: Calmira in standard mode

  • From: John <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:59:20 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> Actually Calmira seems to run just fine in Standard mode - Netscape has
> more problems. So unless Delphi uses 386+ instructions, Calmira should
> run on a 286 - it should be a high-end model with 4 megs or more RAM,
> though. Anyone got such a 286? (I know someone who does, I'll ask him.)

I have a 286 16MHz board laying around with 4-30 pin slots.  I also have
more than enough 1 meg 30 pin simms laying around.  Maybe sometime next
weekend if I have some extra time, I will try to put it together back into
a computer and see if I can get win3 + calmira running...  It woud be
interesting anyways <g>

John
Webmaster of Spyder Mania
http://www.spydermania.com/