<CT> NEW Spanish Calmira Installer

  • From: "Cristina-Mauricio Z.O (Col.)" <zapataossa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Calmira Tips" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 17:06:47 -0500

Hello Calmirians

Brian L. on the calmira's ftp incoming there are 2 files:
* calm23sp.zip, updated Spanish Calmira version (just cosmetic with a better
ini files in a small zip file)
* setup.exe, NEW Spanish Calmira Installer (From INNO Setup)

Brian, please copy the files to ftp espanol folder.

Tell me if you have any problem or the files are corrupted, and thanks,
thanks, thanks.

PD: How in the #$&(# world Calmira open the Start Menu conf. dialog with a
command??
like c:\calmira /startmenuprop (to open StartMenuProp) I want to use it on
the installer to import ProgMan groups!!!

Erwin, could you implement it??

<Mauricio Zapata Ossa>
<zapataossa@xxxxxxxxxx>