<CT> Hellooooo...

  • From: "Pete Morris" <petemorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Calmira list" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:10:14 +0100

Hi.

I'm unsure whether it's customary on this list to introduce oneself upon
subscription, or lurk until a point has to be made, so I've used my
initiative.

I've used Calmira on and off over the last two-and-a-half years, and found
it much nicer to work with than the Win3.X interface. Nowadays, I have a
desktop machine running Win98, and an old Toshiba notebook running Win3.1
with Calmira as it's GUI shell. Calmira helps to reduce the culture-shock
when I use the Toshiba.

Anyhow, I'll behave myself and lurk until something needs to be asked or
answered. Have a good week ;^)

Regards, Pete.