<CT> Hello group, new initiate :)

  • From: doogie Rev <doogierev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:20:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Heard about Calamari a long time ago, decided
to get back into dos and win 3x since theres
still so much we can do with it, plus its a
shame no, to see things lying around that you
cant use anymore.

Im going to be making a nice 1gb partition just
to get back to those great apps + games, in the
prep im going through my files here and stumbled
upon a utilitiy that some calmira users might
find nice:

Powerdesktop
allows you to set single or multiple (random)
Sound AND Video events to any Win 3x application
or event..
The text i have here says it can also assign more
than the usual amount to windows happenings
compared to regular win 3x installs..

Ive packed and uploaded it for anyone to use
(88Kb) here;
http://www.re.call.freeuk.com/Powerdesk.zip

Hope this mail is acceptable, the sw is free!

Phill