<CT> Re: Windes 2000

  • From: "Martin B. Brilliant" <mbrilliant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:16:34 -0500

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 00:45:40 -0000, "Justin Johnson"
<justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In my opinion Windes 200 looks crap , and I am glad we didn't sell
> Calmira to them as it would have not improved it at all in my opinion

I can verify that. I installed it and tried it out many months ago. I
happened to do something that crashed it, and it bombed with a BASIC
error message into BASIC code. That's DOS BASIC. It has a cartoon-
like imitation of the Win95 GUI and a few very crude built-in
applications, and that's all. It won't run any other programs, not
even DOS apps.

                                                Marty
Martin B. Brilliant at home in Holmdel, NJ