<CT> Camira version 3.12

  • From: wim.kalkman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:03:58 +0200

Hello all,

I use Calmira from the time it was called Calypso, so for many years now.
It's a great piece of software and I like to thank Erwin and all others
from
Calmira On Line  for there effort to continue the work of Li-Hsin Huang.

Last weekend I installed the new 3.12 release and after some work on the
old calmira.ini it runs very nice. I found one strange effect (may be a
bug)
that I didn't  see in the previous versions.

When I select from the toolbar menu in an icon window "Large Icons" I get
a display of "Small Icons", when I select "Small Icons" I get a List View,
selecting "List View" gives me an empty Icon Window! It looks like the
menu
entries are shifted one position!. When I open the menu again I see also
the one
beneath the one I selected is marked!
Pressing one of the Toolbar buttons for "Large Icons", "Small Icons" or
"List View"
works oke!, also selecting from the right mouse button menu in a Icon
Window
the large, small, or list view works as it should be.
Is there anybody else with the same problem? or is it just my
configuration?
I use an ATI Mach 64 patched display driver and a Wacom pen tablet as
pointing device.

Looking forward for the LFN version, I have a lot of MP3 CD's with long
filenames!

Greetings, Wim

mailto:wim.kalkman@xxxxxxxxxxx