<CT> Calmira 3.02 to 3.25 - new problem.

  • From: "Steve Kirk" <steve.kirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:28:35 +0100

Hi All,

I have just upgraded from SR 3.02 to 3.25 and have run in to a small
problem. I am getting minimized applications "stuck" on the task bar. When I
press the button to restore the application, the button "goes in" as if the
app has restored but nothing else happens. The only way to get the app back
on the desktop is to right-click on the button and choose "restore" from the
pop-up
menu. This problem is totally random and intermittent, it can happen with
any application at any time. I've been through all the configuration options
I can find but there is nothing obvious I
can see. This problem never happened once with 3.02.

This is not a major issue, I can live with it but I was just wondering if I
had got something
obviously wrong somewhere.

The Box is as follows:

Compaq Deskpro 2000/5166 (P166), 32Meg.
Video, Onboard Cirrus Logic CL-GD5436 VL/PCI
       VGA BIOS Version 1.00d

MS-DOS 6.22 Rev. A
Microsoft Windows 3.11 ( 3.10 + upgrade )
Win32s v1.30c
Calmira Online! SR 3.25

Regards,

Steve K.