<CT> Bozos Who Reply To The Digest

  • From: "Mike Webb" <mwnews@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:25:54 -0500

Folks, can we have a little netiquette from our digest readers?

It is very annoying to me to see

Subject:          <CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V1 #41

in posts to this list. I don't know whether to read it, delete or what.
Would y'all be so kind as to change the subject to one corresponding to
the post IN the digest you're replying to?

I use this address to get several mailing lists and usually do a big
culling of subjects I'm not interested in before starting to read. I
was about to whack the 13 messages from 5 different posters (received
over a period of 2 weeks) and decided to make a plea for netiquette
first. Can we work together? Thanks.

P.S. I'm allowing 48 hours; anybody who replies to the digest after
that without changing the subject line will be gently and mildly flamed
by name. Or do we have a moderator who can take care of this issue,
perhaps filtering or bouncing messages that reply with the digest name
in the subject line? Thanks.