[calibrebooks] Re: What are people reading

  • From: Margaret Caisey <magscais@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:50:54 +0100

Hi, I was really taken with Joanne Harris' "Sleep Pale Sister" I read it twice!

Just finished "Nelson's Daughter" (forgotten author, sorry!) it was fictional
historical. Not really that good.

Thanks for the advice to update my Wish List!

Hope you are all coping with this unexpected heat wave? Phew!

Regards to all, Margaret C.