[calibrebooks] Re: What are people reading

  • From: "Lindsey Armstrong" <rileyone5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:42:03 +0100

Hi,

The Gods of Guilt which I have just listened to is about the lawyer Micky
Haller who is The lincoln lawyer.  He is called this as he works out of his
lincoln car.  He represents a man accused of murdering a prostitute.  Cannot
tell you too much about the story as it would ruin it but it is full of
twists and turns and in my opinion the best book that Michael Connolly has
written.  It is abailable on cd but is priced at £25 which is expensive so I
asked my local  library to purchase it for me.

Lindsey