[calibrebooks] Re: Calibre books Liz

  • From: Cynthia Easeman <cynthiaeaseman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:52:51 +0000

Went into archives, found Calibrebooks and it shows you all the times we have
posted something, you can then click on one and it brings the full message up,
however what the shortcut is to find Calibrebooks on that long list, I haven't
sussed yet, but I expect there is one.
Cynthia

Sent from my iPad