[calibrebooks] Re: Calibre books Liz

  • From: Ian McNamara <ianmcnamara92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:53:20 +0000

Hi, I have quite a list of online books and also cd. A lot of the books i’ve
added to my request list i’ve added to my online list also, that way if I want
to read the particular book before my cd copy gets to me it means that I can
just listen on line. I’ve never tried the callable streaming service with my
iPhone yet. I take it I just log in to the Calibre web sight as I usually would
on my computer and do it that way.

Ian McNamara ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-