[cad-linux] Re: lx-viewer & DWF -- real files

  • From: Jim Parker <hopeye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:12:37 -0400

Autodesk has released the specs to the DXF format as a pdf (html)
file.  It is just a matter of finding the approriate filters for a
different project, and adopting to your needs.

As another poster has stated, it is a fair amount of work, and Autodesk
can change the published specs at any time without notice.

cheers,
Jim Parker