[cad-linux] Re: lx-viewer & DWF -- real files

  • From: <alvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:43:19 -0700 (PDT)

hi ya

if you guys need sample (FREE) autocad files

        http://www.Custom-Chassis.net/Drawings/

( these are all real files made on win2000 - autocad R-14 or something
like that

when i used lxveiwer about 3 months ago... i couldnt see
the details of the files so i went off to keep having the
autocad guy keep making all of our 1u cahssiss

c ya
alvin