[cad-linux] Re: encouraging success

  • From: keith frost <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 07:10:54 -0700 (PDT)

>       So, I guess the question is: Can I expect that
> adding the missing dll's from
> a windows installation to the fake.windows system
> dir would have the same
> results for other apps? Or, is this a fluke?
> --
> Regards, Ernie
> 100% Microsoft and Intel free

no, this is how you are supposed to do it.
BTW, congratulations.
you might let codeweavers know that you got it running
and what it took, so they can add it to their database
of working applications.  as much crying as they get
from frustrated users, they appreciate hearing about
success stories more than you can imagine.

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://autos.yahoo.com