[cad-linux] compile qcad

  • From: kaper <kaper@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:12:27 +0100

Hello,

Im new in this mailing list, so let me write some things:
(Please be patient with my english)

I've worked since 93 on Autocad (12-2000) , since 2000 on Ustation, I've tried
Archicad, 3DViz. Once even Nemetsech.
In may 2000 I've installed at home my first linux (Red-hat 6) then Suse, now
Debian. Now Im un*x positive.

I would like work on my preferred system (on legal soft) , but... You know.
I know Blender. Is good but without snapping. Qcad (payed now?) Qcad seems good
too, but it is not free (or only binaries isn't ?).

So. Some question:
Is there anybody, who sucufully compiled Qcad? Is compiled qcad also breaking
work every 10min, as announced for binaries?
Ive download binaries, but they doesno't work for me :(

                                                        Thax, Peter