[cad-linux] Re: Intellicad on Wine Status ???

  • From: keith frost <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:38:48 -0800 (PST)

let me know the address when you get it.

BTW, i'm still interested in the original question.
how many are running Icad under wine?
how many have tried?
is there more detail i need to add to the how-to?
problems?

--- Brian Johnson <bjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> jkc@xxxxxxxxxxx put it up (and the user guide) on an
> ftp server
>
> I have asked him if it will be up for a while for
> you to add a link to it on
> your How-to - awaiting answer

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux/

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com