[cad-linux] Re: GraphiteOne 3D 1.2 Quirks

  • From: Thomas Schmidt <thomas.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:28:18 +0100

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your feedback, I'll check all problems and try to fix them.
Although using Mdk 10.0 might the the reason for some segfaults, it is likely
that in most cases it is the OpenCascade code itself or its usage from
GraphiteOne. For example, the segfault when creating a line tangential to two
circles is a problem within OpenCascade.

Bye,
Thomas

--
Thomas Schmidt