[cad-linux] Re: FWD: gCAD3D 3D - CADCAM - software for Linux

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:35:37 -0400

it ran with no tweaks of any kind on my debian/sarge.
easiest install i've had in a long time.  played with it a little.

i have not even looked at the manual/docs, any chance you could post your
bablefish results?  how many pages?

--
Oh i've slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux