[cad-linux-dev] Re: acis / sat format

  • From: Eric Wilhelm <ewilhelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:29:17 -0500

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# phrostie
# on Wednesday 13 October 2004 06:03 am:

>WOW, did you just get that?

No, I just got back into researching it as I was adding support for=20
new entities to dxf2rhizopod.

=46rom all of my searching, there is no published spec for the sat=20
format.  I did find opennurbs.org though (this claims that their=20
format is able to describe everything that acis can, so it might be a=20
good candidate for rhizopod (if we can get the data out of acis.))

Thanks,
Eric
=2D-=20
"But as to modern architecture, let us drop it and let us take=20
modernistic out and shoot it at sunrise."
                                        --F.L. Wright