[bvipilots] Re: iyp and synthesizer issue

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:19:24 -0500

System Access does okay.  It will not report accurately when moving the
sliders, but if you shift tab and then tab back to the slider you want, you
should get the right report.  For example, my engine sounds are set at 14.
To adjust them, I tab to the slider and seeing that it is at 14, I move the
slider to the level I want and then shift tab and then tab and all is well.
I normally count how many times I move it and don't even have to shift tab
and tab back anymore.
Hope this helps,