[bvipilots] Re: bring your flight simulator's sounds to life! highly recommended to check out!

  • From: hadi rezaei <r.hadi.90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 01:15:44 +0330

hi!
yeah, you know... line up and wait, takeoff checklist, then apply full thrust
and full voluim! just it will make you to go crazy!
also yeah about the GA edition it seems that you need a sighted person to pass.

you have this mail from hadi

From: jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: bring your flight simulator's sounds to life! highly
recommended to check out!
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:00:23 -0500

I got someone sighted to type that part in for me.
Jordan