[bvipilots] Re: asking a keyboard question for my fellow bThanks Robert.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 21:20:11 -0400

Hi Robert.
Thanks to your help.
I think Imight have the rate down a little bit.
I saved it as 25 percent.
So will see what that dose to the speed of the ATC com traffic rate.
So thanks.
P.S.
What did you think of my suggestion to have the audio weather come on
automatically when we’re on final approach?
Was that suppose to happen during fl 226 or was it a fluke?
Thanks.