[bvipilots] a good virtual airline

  • From: Mitchel Snel <brailletijger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 07:42:29 +0200

hello everyone,
I am searching for a new va. now I know that we have iyp-va but I
would like to be able to fly offline because of time constreens. any
you guys can recommend any and why?
I my self would like to throw in fly-uk. the staff is friendly and if
oyu explain that you fly with iyp than they can make certain
allowences such as sandbagging so that you do not have to check in
with the software because that is not accessible.

would like to read from you all.

with kind regards, Mitchel