[bvipilots] Fw: How to fix error code 1036:429?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:33:50 -0400

Hello to my fellow BVI Pilot Subscribers.
Would anyone know how to fix a microsoft speech recognition problem?
I had shipped the below letter to Robert.
But I thought while I wait that a smart fel;low subscriber might be able to help me out while I wait for Robert to return my letter.
The attached error message is attached to this letter.
Many Thanks.
Blind Pilot who's now grounded until he can get his speech recognition problems fixed.

-----Original Message----- From: Ron Kolesar
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 1:14 PM
To: robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to fix error code 1036:429?

Hello to you Robert.
I don’t know why I’m reciving this error message whenI fire up IYP.
Because I have gone through the voice recognition tuaudio tutorial with no
problems.
But with that said, I’still reciving the error that it doesn’ see the audio
output.
I’ve made sure that everything is unchecked, that it is sharing with
everyone and everyone is set to total contro.
I made a capture to print screen and that shipped it to my drop box folder.
The file that is attached is from the capture of the full screne of the eror
that was dropped to my drop box folder.
So, here’s hoping you can open it.
If not, I’ll copy it to Braille and then ship that info in another e-mail to
you.