[bvipilots] Re: Wonder where the plane went

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:57:40 -0700

REGARDING: AI plane disappeared

Possible cause.
Incorrect AFCAD of the Airport. If the taxiways are not assigned correctly,
the AI can't find them, so instead of using the given taxiway, they just
disappear right after getting taxi clearance and also disappear right after
the landing.

Another possibility:
AI traffics disappears after landing if there's no free gate for their type.

I hope this helps.

Robert