[bvipilots] Re: Well, Hadi, I tried your advice.

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 23:14:01 +0330

Ron
Go to the sound settings
When you tab around, first of all you should see three buttons and sliders
engine button, engine slider
cockpit button, cockpit slider
environment button, environment slider

If, you do not have any sliders related to the buttons, you have to press a space bar on that button to turn it on, then ajust the sliders.. Regarding ATC, you might have turned your ATC voice off. check the general settings and make sure your ATC voice is selected.

Once again, doublecheck fsx sound source and make sure that the source that you want (headset or speakers) is selected..

On 11/10/2013 10:47 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Well, hadi.
I have engine sounds but no ATC sounds.
What went wrong?
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: hadi
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:17 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Well, Hadi, I tried your advice.

On 11/10/2013 5:40 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Hello to you hadi.
I found the headset feature down within the sound settings of FSX.
Now I only have sounds for the engines.
I now can ot bring up any sounds for the ATC.
I had tried this by of course simply pressing the number one key on the keyboard.
I have all of the sounds set at fifty percent.
What should I try next to bring back the sounds at least?
Thanks.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.