[bvipilots] Two perfect flights.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 00:11:49 -0400

Hi to Robert and to my fellow BVI pilot subscribers.
Just thought Robert would want to know that I landed the B744 into CYXX and had no problems with any parts of the flight.
So with that flight and with IYPVA FL226 this afternoon.
I think that I'm back to where I should be in the IYPVA roster.
I should hopefully be flying my one hundredth flight since it is after mid night here, later this afternoon.
So this BVI pilot is going to get some sleep. GRIN.
So good night to all.