[bvipilots] The VA mode for IYP-VA FL215 didn't kick in tonight.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 22:53:41 -0400

Hello to my fellow BVI pilot subscribers.
I just landed my bird in Portland with a perfect flight.
FSX audio called my by my correct call sign of It's Your Plane 215.
But the flight flew like it was a out of IYP-VA mode flight.
The head flight attendent her audio effects didn't kick in not on the ground during in the air nor back on the ground at the end of the flight.
I was able to up load my acars info.
But I didn't get paid for this flight.
So I didn't get credit for tonight's flight.
Robert, could you please look into this.
I'll be shipping a a privae letter of curiousity when I'm finshed with thhis letter.
Here's hoping this doen't happen to anyone else.
I have my log file if anyone would like to read it.
Good night for now.
Blind Pilot.